Skip to content
- Now you can provide your reviews of each product that you purchase online. I welcome your opinions so please give us your feedback!
- Thank you so much to those who have written reviews on the PurPicks website, these are really invaluable to getting the word out on our products!
- This past May my husband Roger and I started with our first 2 distillations of organic plant material: Sage and Horsetail supplied by Lana & Brad of Hummingbird Organic Farm. What fun, so beautiful!
- June email campaign contest. To enter, go to immersionbotanica.ca. After 20 seconds a pop-up will allow you to complete a form to provide us with your email. When you do this, I will enter your name into a draw for June 30th. One lucky person will win a $50 coupon to use on their next order - Good luck!
- I had great fun doing a pop-up shop at Cotton Creek Clothing in Nelson June 15/16 - Thank you Noreen and all my friends and supporters who stopped by to talk about your experiences using Immersion Botanica products - it is so wonderful to hear!
- I am super excited to be participating in the Manteo Summer Markets Craft Market in Kelowna on July 19/20 and August 11/12 - so looking forward to this experience. If you are in Kelowna at these times, please drop by the Manteo Resort to see my stall!